Friday, March 28, 2014

The 28th

                Well its called that simply because its Friday the 28th and well this week has been just kind of quiet, I believe that this has just been a long uneventful week. I have had a test in history and a quiz in stat, and I think that is it. I don't know why this week has been taking forever and I am glad it is Friday. But for English we haven't done much except brainstorm for are paper which I will be doing on pop culture. I plan on either doing one of the many shows on MTV and discussing how it effects the youth and if it really means anything, or arguing the idea of teens playing violent video games and how this will affect the way kids act towards other, and also when they are older, and if the parents should take more responsibility of the games these kids play. Also that aspect of is if kids play these games do they eat more found in one article. So that's pretty much it for this week and next week I will blog hopefully about a soccer game or the track meet and maybe both.

No comments:

Post a Comment