Thursday, April 3, 2014

This is the Out of Class Blog. This is the sports one. Soccer is 1st/Track is 2nd

Last night I attended my cousin soccer game for Thomas Dale (my high school) where they went against Matoaca which Dale won 2 to nothing with one goal scored in each half. Even my cousin almost had a goal but his teammate also got a head one it as well and they have him the goal. But it was a great game none the less some calls should have not been made but they were. That the refs that were assigned weren't the best but being a ref I do understand what they go through and how fast the call must be made in order to make sure the game flows. There was to yellow cards given out and one I believe should had been to the goal of the other team as well instead of just to are team but plays must be played and the game must go on.


Well today I attended my brother's and girlfriend's track event on which they both did great in the events they competed in, my brother and the throwers won overall while my girlfriend's relay team took 1st and also the ability to place in states and regionals which is excellent beyond belief that they will be competing for this opportunity to achieve such a high rank. So to all three of them and teams I  wish them good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment