Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring break

Spring Break

Well I must say it was well needed for the most part, a time to not have to use gas driving back and forth to Richard Bland College. But as for the break itself it was nice simply because I did not have to worry about an upcoming test or paper, having to work with a group for a project. I was just able to relax, hit the gym a couple times something that I don't have the chance to do that often or as much as I want to. I had a chance to catch up with old friends and to see the new Liam Neeson which was much better than expected saying that 95 percent of the movie took place on a plane but if I must say go see the movie it will be worth your time if you like suspense movies. But which made it better was that I had the entire week off from work and never had to worry about taking days off.
Well I did decide that I needed to look at school papers and everything that would then bother me yet again once I returned back to RBC which they have changed a few things as well. But yeah as it being spring break it was rather hard to really even think about school so that's it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment