Thursday, February 20, 2014

Why I hate School but Love Education

Why I hate School but Love Education

We saw the video on Monday and well, its a very powerful video because I at times I really do hate school, it drives me crazy at times. And its small things that do, stuff like how teachers have two copies of test, they didn't even do that in high school. But back to the main topic, my dream goal is to become a dentist and I will be honest I love Richard bland but I wish I could just skip over everything before the dental. I am educated in that, not doing things like discussing wars in history, the brain in Psy and finding the cumulative frequency in math. That will not help me when I am about to either put or pull some ones tooth out. So I agree with what he said. that you can be educated but don't have to have certain degrees from college.
The only difference is that in this day to day world you must have a degree for almost every job there is. In home soon by mgk " See my teachers told me go away to college, but what they don't tell you is ain't no guarantees if you're a scholar, even with 18 degrees, you could be jobless with Uncle Sam in your pockets" and in some ways MGK is right. So its right you can love education and be an educated person but all in all hate school as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment